Best Webinar Software of 2023
We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Using Webinar Platforms have been one of the best ways to generate revenue for businesses and move leads to the sales funnel. A single webinar could get you over 1,000 leads.
If you want to create and Host webinars that are high quality money-making assets, you have to figure out the software stack that makes the most sense for your business.
Choosing the right software out of all the best webinar platforms out there can be time-consuming and involve a lot of trial and error.
Internet gurus make it seem like selling webinar and making millions of dollars is somehow this easy, overnight thing that everyone achieves on the first try. (Sarcasm obviously ;))
In my opinion, Livestorm is an excellent webinar tool to use. You can call it an industry leader when it comes to streaming capabilities. Another awesome tool is Easywebinar that has more than just standard features. I frequently use these two tools.
After reading the comparison below, you should be able to decide which among the featured tools is the most suitable for your business.
Let’s get started!
What Are The Best Webinar Software Platforms 2023?
Here’s our list of the best Webinar Software Platforms for 2023:
Best webinar software with a free plan
Livestorm is my #1 choice for webinar software. Making it easy to connect, yet providing powerful engagement features, Livestorm also excels in online collaboration. If you want to manage your online event from start to finish, I advise you to go with Livestorm as the webinar software of choice.
Overall – best Engagement
Free – $99/mo
Yes – Save 10%
Sign Up For Free
Ease of use
- Live, on-demand, automated webinar
- interactive chats with polls, questions and more
- Instant online meetings from your browser
Whether you want to sell products to your target audience or improve internal communications of your company using videos, Livestorm has the tools for you. As a webinar platform with a free plan, Livestorm delivers the goods as you can set up quick meetings and webinars to help you get things done faster.
- Freemium plan that provides interactive chats, polls, and questions.
- Provides detailed attendance analytics
- Offers multi-language customer support
- Allows you to display in-webinar CTA
- Inconsistent access to customer support
- Reports of blurry and pixelated display is frequent
- Email reminders can’t be customized
Among Webinar Software, Livestorm is arguably the best among the rest.
Livestorm makes the list as one of the best webinar software because it has a robust set of features for both marketing and teaching.
They position themselves as a video communication software instead of just a standard webinar tool.
Features include live and automated webinars, on-demand webinars, live webinars, and instant and private video meetings similar to tools like Zoom and Google Meet.
In my opinion, they truly are a catch-all high quality video conferencing tool that can cover all of your webinar needs
Livestorm Key Features:
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Livestorm’s feature list is extremely vast.
Check out their full set of features.
- Webinar & Meet Basic is a freemium plan with essential features (unlimited on-demand webinars, meetings, etc.)
- Meet Premium costs $31/host/month and allows up to 8 participants
- Webinar Premium costs $99/host/month with a 4-hour limit per webinar
- Enterprise offers managing multiple workspaces with unified billing, premium training, and SLA. You can have a personalized quote per your requirements.
$99 per/mo annually
|All features included||All features included||Starts at 5 hosts|
|Unlimited webinars||Unlimited webinars||All Premium features|
|Unlimited moderators||Unlimited moderators||Multiple workspaces with unified billing|
|Instant meetings||Instant meetings||Premium training with a Livestorm expert|
|Up to 20 minutes per webinar||Up to 4 hours per webinar||SLA|
|Up to 10 registrants per webinar||Unlimited webinar registrants||Dedicated CSM|
|Add-on additional hosts for $99 per host||Floating licenses|
|Live attendees limit add-ons (extra charge)||Wire transfer payment|
|One-off attendees limit boost|
|Executive Business Reviews|
Livestorm’s pricing offers various customization options for their webinar plans but with their free plan you can easily give it a test drive.
You can get started with Livestorm for free and upgrade to a premium plan when you’re ready.
Best for Easy Email Marketing Integrations ($49/month).
GetResponse is something you should highly consider. It allows you to set up your webinar within three minutes, sometimes even less. Other marketing tools include autoresponders, automated email marketing, Landing pages, list segmentation, and more which collect more prospects.
Email Marketing Integrations
18% off for annual plan
Free 30-day trial
Ease of use
- Set up an SEO-friendly landing page to enable webinar registration and start collecting leads.
- Tracks conversion stats.
- One-click webinar recording.
- One-click sharing options.
- Set up autoresponders.
GetResponse is primarily an email marketing platform that offers a wide array of marketing solutions, including a complete webinar marketing solution.
Marketing to your business is made easier by using this software. You can weave in your email marketing efforts with your webinar marketing strategy to help you get the most out our list and collect more prospects.
- Lets you customize your webinar URL
- Gathers detailed statistics to help improve conversions
- Easy, one-click webinar recording feature
- Basic plan doesn’t offer webinar features
- Phone support is available only for the custom paid price plan
- 30-day free trial
- Basic Plan doesn’t include webinar features
- Plus Plan provides webinar solutions and starts at $49/month for up to 100 attendees
- Professional Plan is $99/month for up to 300 attendees.
- Enterprise is $1,199 for up to 500 people; it includes email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
Get started now with a free 30-day trial
Best for who looking to create studio-quality webinars streamed in multiple channels.
Riverside is an excellent software for larger businesses that want to host webinars. It is also trying to become the best enterprise webinar software, catering to larger customers with its unique team collaboration and virtual studio features. Enterprise accounts also have access to dedicated live support and customer success managers to onboard, train, and provide walk-throughs on new features. Among its existing clients, Riverside counts many leading companies like Microsoft, Verizon or Spotify.
Studio-quality webinar – 4K
$9 to $29/mo
21% off for annual plan
Free trial – No credit card
Ease of use
- Professional-grade audio and video quality (4K available)
- Separate audio and video tracks
- Live stream to Twitter/Youtube/Facebook
- Accepting live call-ins
- Shared work environment between team members.
Riverside is an online video and audio-recording platform that enables running and recording webinars in 4K video quality, directly from your browser.
The platform is perfect for individuals looking to create studio-quality webinars and remote interviews, no matter where they’re recording from.
Enterprise accounts have access to dedicated live support and customer success managers to onboard, train, and provide walk-throughs on new features. Among its existing clients, Riverside counts many leading companies like Microsoft, Verizon or Spotify.
- Lets you record your webinar in full HD
- Helps you save time by automatically recording each participant on individual tracks
- Provides a call-in feature that helps boost audience engagement
- Mobile app available only for iOS
- Uploading complaints have been reported, especially for progressive uploads.
- It can be costly for heavy users as it follows hourly pricing
Actual pricing plans vary from $7.5 to $24/month (billed annually) or between $9 and $29 when billed monthly. The main differences between plans come down to the studio-quality audio/video monthly hours cap and additional features such as transcriptions and team collaboration.
Get started with Riverside today.
Most User-Friendly Webinar Software ($59/month).
EasyWebinar is the only online software platform that has successfully and seamlessly managed to integrate webinar technology with marketing strategy in 2023. Moreover, it provides an all-in-one solution for both live and automated webinars. The webinar software offers tons of other features, including a multi-presenter option, integration with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools
Annual plan- $59/mo
Get 3 months free
Ease of use
- Free webinar hosting courses
- Host live and automated webinars
- Easily integrate sales into webinar
EasyWebinar is robust webinar software that combines valuable marketing tools with webinar technology. If you’re looking for a program that will help you grow your business, EasyWebinar might be a good choice for you. There are lots of fantastic options for creating evergreen webinars so you can successfully implement your sales strategy.
- HD screen-sharing capable
- Supports integration with WordPress, MailChimp, GetResponse and other popular tools
- Basic plan supports up to 100 attendees
- More expensive versus other options, with it’s first paid tier at $79/month
- Requires an app download if you want to join a webinar via mobile
- The standard package costs $59/month billed annually at $708
- Pro plan costs $90/month
- Enterprise plan costs $349/month
- For over 10,000 attendees, get in touch with them for quotes
Get started now with Easywebinar
Yet another easy-to-use, all-in-one webinar software.
WebinarNinja is a powerful, all-in-one solution trusted by major brands like AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and more. They are known as one of the easiest tools to use, with out-of-the-box thank you and sign-up pages, allowing you to create a webinar in under a minute.
Yes – 2 Months Free
Ease of use
- Advanced options for customization
- Quick and easy setup
- Excellent customer support
This is the most-comprehensive webinar software solution when it comes to the selection of formats. WebinarNinja enables users to create live, automated, evergreen, and hybrid webinars. If you’re looking for a format that will let you cover complex topics, WebinarNinja allows you to host a group of several webinars. The software is an excellent option if you want a webinar tailored for your needs. This means that the platform is equipped with a rich set of tools for customization, allowing users to design distinctive and memorable webinar.
- Very efficient live chat response times
- Instant screen sharing feature
- Supports integration with more then a thousand apps with Zapier
- The back-end is difficult to navigate for beginners
- Doens’t offer a money-back guarantee
- Maintenance is often carried out without ample advance notice
- 14-day free trial to test features.
- Starter Plan is $39/month and allows 100 webinar attendees
- Pro Plan is $79/month and allows another 200 webinar attendees
- Plus Plan is $129/month for 500 webinar attendees.
- Power Plan is $199/month for 1000 webinar attendees.
Try out WebinarNinja and get a 14-day free trial.
Best for Selling Products with In-Webinar Pop-Ups (14-Day Trial for $1).
Having the ability to run call-to-action ads and make offers as you’re live during a webinar can significantly increase your bottom line. While this wasn’t possible a few years back, WebinarJam is a platform that offers this live offer feature in 2023. This is something that I love seeing in a webinar platform and is one of the many reasons I recommend WebinarJam. If you’re planning on selling live during your event, definitely check out this software.
Making Active Offers
$39/mo – $379/mo
Get Started For $1
Ease of use
- Good for advertising products
- Integrates with EverWebinar
- Live chats
This software allows you to host live webinars and record them automatically. WebinarJam reviews show that users generally enjoy this option because they can save all live videos and presentations and use them again to create automated webinars. The software also integrates with major live streaming platforms like YouTube Live and Facebook Live, allowing you to live stream to a huge audience.
- Extremely easy and fast to set up
- Jam-packed with features
- Customer support available 24/7
- Rare instances of delay when streaming live
- Landing page designs are pretty limited
- ‘Premium’ plan is rather highly-priced
WebinarJam is an internet marketer’s dream of a webinar platform. It is built almost exclusively for marketers who are doing webinars to sell courses, coaching, software, other digital products.
The product is created by a company called Genesis Digital who are also the creators of Kartra. Genesis Digital’s customer base and the audience are almost entirely internet marketers, so it doesn’t surprise me that their platform for webinars follows suit.
With that being said, WebinarJam is a great product if your goal is to create high converting sales webinars for your digital products and services.
Webinarjam Key Features:
The features listed above paint a very clear picture of who this is for; a marketer. This is not great for running live laidback type webinars. There is other software for webinars that are purely informational.
- A 14-day trial for $1
- Basic Plan costs $499/year or $41.58/month for up to 500 participants per webinar and 3 presenters.
- Professional Plan costs $699/year or $58.25/month for up to 1,000 participants and 4 presenters.
- Premium Plan costs $999/year or $83.25/month for up to 5,000 participants and 6 presenters.
|Unlimited webinars||Unlimited webinars||Unlimited webinars|
|Up to 2 presenters||Up to 4 presenters||Up to 6 presenters|
|Up to 500 attendees||Up to 2,000 attendees||Up to 5,000 attendees|
|2 hours max duration||3 hours max duration||4 hours max duration|
|Always-On live room||Always-On live room|
|The Panic Button||The Panic Button|
|The Control Center|
One thing I want to point out about the WebinarJam pricing plans is that the chances of needing to go above the professional plan are low. Unless you need to run 4-hour webinars with a control center for a large in-house team, you won’t ever need the enterprise plan.
get started with a 14-day trial of WebinarJam for $1 to test out its features.
Best Automation Features (60-Day Trial for $1).
Touted as the “most powerful automated webinar platform in 2023,” EverWebinar is one of the most popular tools on this list. It is built with direct integration to WebinarJam, although the parent company sells them separately or in a bundle.
$597 per year
Get Started For $1
Ease of use
- Turns live webinars into automated or on-demand webinars
- Unlimited number of attendees
- Advanced analytical report
EverWebinar is a platform that is compatible with WebinarJam. While WebinarJam enables you to host a live webinar, EverWebinar can immediately transform it into an automated webinar. This software stands out because it has advanced options for scheduling pre-recorded webinars. Once you create a webinar, you can set it to repeat as many times per day as you want, which makes it a perfect marketing tool for advertising your services. Also, the software includes exceptional analytical tools for measuring your webinar’s performance.
- Lets you easily switch between WebinarJam and Everwebinar
- Displays real-time show performance stats
- Offers an advanced scheduling system
- No available free plan
- Mobile streaming issues have been reported
EverWebinar is one of the top webinar platforms for high quality automated webinars.
This platform is seriously impressive when it comes to creating automated sales funnels with an easy pre-made landing page for your webinars.
I have seen all different types of automated webinar software and most of them fall short compared to EverWebinar.
This product is also created by the guys over at Genesis Digital and WebinarJam. These guys are marketers at their core, so I’m not shocked one bit that EverWebinar is a webinar marketing juggernaut.
Everwebinar Key Features:
EverWebinar has the exact features you need to run automated evergreen sales webinars.
- 14-day free trial
- Monthly Plan $99/mo
- Annual Plan $42/mo
- Biennial Plan $35/mo
$199 x3 per year
$499 per year
$799 every 2 years
|Automated webinars||Automated webinars||Automated webinars|
|Advanced Simulation Tools||Advanced Simulation Tools||Advanced Simulation Tools|
|Pre-made Landing Pages||Pre-made Landing Pages||Pre-made Landing Pages|
|24/7 Support||24/7 Support||24/7 Support|
EverWebinar’s pricing is a tad bit confusing but I can break it down in one sentence.
All the plans have identical features, but you get a discount on the annual and biennial plans.
They also are constantly running marketing split tests and often offer 14-day trials for $1.
Get a 60-day trial of EverWebinar for just $1.
Best Tool for Education Features ($25/month).
ClickMeeting makes it easier for you to reach out to your customers for training, product sales and marketing, and other aspects in 2023. All in all, it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that provides options for automated webinars and customized invites.
20% off for annualy
free 30-day trial
Ease of use
- Great for webinars, meetings, conferences
- User friendly dashboard
- Sizable platform
If you’re looking for the best webinar platform that’s also straightforward to set up, then ClickMeeting might be the perfect choice for you. The software is equipped with a modern and highly intuitive dashboard that allows you to organize upcoming webinars with minimum effort. It also has an astonishing set of tools for branding your pages, invitations, and webinar rooms.
- Supports full audio and video recording of live sessions
- Offers chatfunctionality and interactive sessions
- Integration with Facebook Live and YouTube for added engagement
- Supports HD video presentation for multiple presenters
- System delays caused by larger number of guests
- Platform doesn’t support break-out sessions
- Unable to schedule recurring meetings
Best for Live Streaming (Free – $95.20/month)
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar tool that lets you host webinars, share screens, stream live videos, record your screen, social media broadcasting, and more. It has over 42 data centers, over 99% SLA, and can host over 1000 participants in 2023.
Free – $95.20/mo
Free package for small teams
Ease of use
- Free version and affordable paid solutions
- No download needed
- CRM and marketing automation tools integration
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar software solution that caters to organizations of all sizes. Much like most of its competitors, it provides live video streaming, screen sharing, and recording. The features that make LiveWebinar stand out include social media broadcasting, customized branding, and advanced audience engagement analysis. The service is offered in the form of multiple paid packages for larger companies and a completely free version for smaller teams.
- Offers a WhiteBoard feature that helps make presentations more engaging
- Fully mobile responsive webinar room
- Allows main rooms to split into break-out rooms during live meetings
- Can host up to 1000 attendees
- Complicated user interface that demands a steep learning curve for first time users
- Users often report issues when trying to upgrade services
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar platform for real time webinars or live video streaming, recorded webinars, web conferencing, and event management.
They position themselves as the webinar software for everyone because of their customization features.
I will have to say from personal experience, that LiveWebinar’s reputation holds up. It is intuitive and user friendly for both hosts and attendees.
Another strong part about LiveWebinar is the number of integrations they have with other marketing and webinar tools. This is a downside with a number of tools on the market but LiveWebinar really shines here.
Overall it is one of my go-to webinar platforms and I have loved using it on many occasions.
Livewebinar Key Features:
It’s clear as day as to why this is great overall software for webinars of all types after going through this gigantic list of features that LiveWebinar has to offer.
- Free allows up to 5 attendees
- Pro is $11.99/month for up to 100 attendees
- Business is $95.20/month for up to 500 attendees
- Custom has custom pricing plans for over 1000 attendees
|Up to 5 attendees||Up to 100 attendees||Up to 500 attendees||Up to 1000 attendees and more|
|2hrs of recordings||6hrs of recordings||8hrs of recordings||Customized features and add-ons|
|Screen sharing||Sub-accounts||Participants tracking||Live streaming services|
|Test, polls, surveys||YouTube and Vimeo player||Full HD recordings||Individual options|
|Marketing automation||Chat translation||Ads-banner|
You can get started 100% free for some webinars and can easily upgrade for as little as $11.99 per month and get access to tons of useful features.
To boot they also offer a 14-day free trial of their pro and business plans making it even easier to get started with LiveWebinar.
You can get started with a 14-day trial.
Best online conference tool for internal communications
Webex by Cisco hassle-free online video solutions for businesses. While you can use the software for reaching out to your customers and leads, Webex works best in improving how your team communicates. This way, they can focus on getting more work done instead of worrying how to set up the meetings in 2023.
Reach out to sales team
Free up to 60 days.
Ease of use
- Great for evergreen webinars and conferences
- Face-to-face communication with employees
- Advanced recording options
Webex is webinar and conferencing software owned by Cisco. This is a cloud-based program that lets you create live webinars, record them, and turn them into evergreen webinars. It also has so many interesting features for team collaboration, all of which are easy to access. One of the great features of Webex is that it enables you to share files with your audience in real time.
- Professional-grade conference features that can host up to 40,000 attendees
- Provides real-time translation and closed captions for over 100 languages
- Support integrations with major marketing platforms
- Suitable only for in-house team collaborations with minimal features for consumer virtual events
- System menu and user interface is complicated
Best popular online video solutions for everyone
As one of the most popular and widely used video conferencing tools around in 2023, Zoom needs no introduction. The platform can accommodate any type of online video needs (meetings, conferences, webinars) across all business levels, from solopreneurs to enterprises and even in schools.
Online video solutions
Save up to $30-400
Ease of use
- Wide range of tools for creating surveys and polls
- Integrates with Facebook Live
- Live Q&A chats
This software includes excellent options for tracking your audience’s activity and behavior, and as such provides you with full reports on your webinars’ success. Among many interesting Zoom webinar features, users like the option of screen sharing and chatting during a webinar. Zoom webinar reviews show that users are also very pleased that they can save their data on the cloud. The software provides up to 1 GB of space for hosting webinars.
- Supports desktop and mobile app sharing capability
- Allows you to backup meeting s in the cloud
- Lets you send and receive chats during webinars without interrupting
- Navigation interface isn’t intuitive and can be confusing
- Dropped calls and disconnections are a frequent complaint from users
Best Webinar Software for Marketing (30% Off).
When it comes to visual aesthetics, it delivers real-time, HD streaming video, and a great-looking platform. Everything is customized to match your brand and they have all the video conferencing features you need: live and automated webinars, replays, registration landing pages.
$34/mo – $69/mo
Ease of use
- Crate unique webinars
- Free trial period
- Combines live streaming and pre-recorded videos
Demio is a platform we strongly recommend to those who are not that tech-savvy but are in need of a platform that allows extensive customization options. This software has a user-friendly interface and an intuitive, cutting-edge dashboard. The process of setting up a webinar is easy and quick. You don’t need to think about setting your recording sessions up because this software does it for you. What makes Demio really stand out as online webinar software, though, is the fact that it allows you to host a variety of webinar formats. Apart from live webinars, the platform has several premade templates for online seminars, including on-demand, hybrid, and automated formats.
- Offers easy email integration and automation with event reminders
- Distinct waiting room experience
- Comes with extensive marketing features and webinar tools to support lead generation
- Added cost for over 50 live participants
- Doesn’t offer a registration page making it difficult to determine number of attendees
Demio positions themselves as the hassle-free, high quality webinar software for marketers.
They fully market themselves as a platform that is geared more towards selling and using a marketing tool, but they offer features for both selling and teaching.
Demio has been in the webinar game for a long time; since 2014 to be exact.
But just because a SaaS company has been around for a while does NOT automatically mean it is one of the best on the market.
There are a lot of things that go into building and maintaining an A+ webinar platform that is able to engage your audience and grow your sales.
So if you are a marketer looking to make sales with a less “internet marketing” type of feel, Demio might be the top webinar platform for you.
Demio Key Features:
As you can see from the list of features above Demio is jam packed with key features.
- A 14-day free trial lets you test key features.
- Starter Plan costs $34/month for a 50-person room
- Growth Plan costs $69/month for a 150-person room with customized branding
- Business Plan costs $163/month for a 500-person room plus 4 hosts
|50-Attendee Room||150-Attendee Room||500-Attendee Room|
|Standard Features||Everything from Starter||Everything from Growth|
|3-Hour Session Limit||5-Hour Session Limit||8-Hour Session Limit|
|Standard Support||Standard Support||Priority Support|
|Live Events||Room & Email Branding||Marketo Integration|
|Includes 1 Host||Automated Events||Dedicated Account Rep|
|Custom Form Fields||Includes 4 Hosts|
|Includes 1 Host|
Demio’s pricing is great for small online businesses all the way up to enterprise teams with the different plans they offer.
Give Demio a try 100% risk-free with their 14-day free trial.
Summary – Best Webinar Software Platforms 2023
If you’re ready to create your webinar, you can’t go wrong with any of the platforms above.
However, your choice for a webinar software will depend on your needs and requirements to truly benefit from it.
Among the webinar software above, Livestorm walks the fine line between premium features and usability at affordable prices to help you set up your Webinar Software with relative ease.
Once you have a clear idea of what you need from your webinar software platform, you will be able to find the right tool for your business.
Of all the tools we’ve discussed, Livestorm is simply one of the best. If you want to learn more about what Livestorm has to offer, go see all the Features available.
FAQs – Webinar software 2023
1. Livestorm is my #1 recommended webinar platform.
2. Getrsponse is my #2 recommended webinar software.
3. Riverside is my #3 recommended webinar software.
4. Easywebinar is my #4 recommended webinar software.
5. Webinarninja is my #5 recommended webinar software.
6. Clickmeeting is my #6 recommended webinar software.
7. Webinarjam is my #7 recommended webinar software.
7 must-have features of the best webinar software solutions in 2023:
1: Free trial.
5: Collaboration features.
3: Easy access.
4: Session recording.
7: Support for technical issues.
Webinar software platform in 2023 is a tool for hosting seminars, presentations, meetings, or any other kind of one-to-many event online. It can be downloaded and installed on a computer or streamed directly from a browser.
Yes, It’s very good as using Zoom for webinars provides Zoom’s same great video quality and reliability and ensures everyone has a seamless experience.
Yes, Webinar software get revenue to businesses in 2023. To make money from webinar, you offer a paid product at the end. People are able to purchase your product or offering and take what they learned to the next level.
If you promoted your webinar correctly, taught your attendees well, and delivered a pitch that made sense, people will buy your product live!
Yes, and it’s called Business Hangouts – Google Workspace Marketplace. It’s a webinar software platform that’s an all-in-one app to produce Webinars, Online meetings, Web Conferences, Video Conferences and Virtual Events.
The Best way to host a free webinar is to use a live streaming platform like Facebook Live or YouTube Live. The benefits include easy use, nearly unlimited participant counts, and simple event marketing.
Step 1: Choose your webinar topic.
Step 2: Make sure the topic will inform and motivate attendees.
Step 3: Choose a date and time.
Step 4: Customize your branding.
Step 5: Create a hashtag for your webinar.
Step 6: Send out your webinar invitations.
Step 7: Build webinar content.
Step 8: Do a practice run.
Step 9: Host your webinar.
Step 1: Choose an automated webinar platform.
Step 2: Plan your webinar script.
Step 3: Record your webinar presentation.
Step 4: Customize your automated webinar.
Step 5: Publish and market your webinar.
Yes, free users on Zoom can’t conduct a Webinar even if they buy the required Webinar add-on.
The biggest differentiator between EverWebinar + WebinarJam is obvious from the get-go. With EasyWebinar you get one platform for all your webinar needs. Seamlessly toggle between live and automated webinars at the flip of a switch at any time.
Yes, Start for free today and get your first webinar up and running in minutes.
1. Set a date and time.
2. Define the purpose of the webinar.
3. Create content in an appropriate format.
4. Create a landing page to present the webinar.
5. Promote the webinar carefully.
Yes, Webex provides the all the features that you would want from a webinar platform such as HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice listening, the ability to join from any video system, security, the ability to record meetings, chat.
WebinarJam is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses create and conduct webinar sessions, which includes live streaming on Youtube and Facebook or event broadcasting via private webinar rooms.
Yes, Microsoft Teams webinars provide the tools to schedule your webinar, register attendees, run an interactive presentation, and analyze attendee data for effective follow-up.
Top 7 Zoom Alternatives & Competitors in 2023:
1. Google Meet.
2. Microsoft Teams.
4. Zoho Meeting.
Zoom is the better platform in terms of total features and user-friendliness. Zoom’s simplicity makes it a favorite across all types of video conference users. Aug 1, 2022
In 2023, webinars are being reimagined. Webinars of the future will allow opportunities for branding and in-depth personalization.
Paid webinars can prove to be extremely profitable ventures and even work as part of a larger sales funnel. However, they’re usually a lot harder to pull off than people think.
To promote webinars using emails, it’s best to prepare three emails to go out to your database at least two weeks in advance.
Zoom meeting capacity scales up to 1,000 participants, while Google Meet tops out at 250.
Both providers impose relatively tight time limits on group meetings for their free plans. Zoom offers free users up to 40 minutes, while Google Meet’s free plan allows up to one hour for group meetings.
Zoom. While many of us may have used Zoom for meetings, it’s also a great choice for webinars. Because so many people are familiar with Zoom, hosts, and attendees both find it easy to use.
If you are a basic (free) user, 40 minutes is the maximum duration your meetings can last. If you need to have meetings longer than 40 minutes, you can upgrade your account or the account owner or admin will need to assign you a license.
Start Getting New Knowledge and Experience, Together!
Simplify your software search and get started by browsing our categories.
Leave a Reply