Best Divi Alternatives of 2023 (Ranked & Compared)
Are you looking for the best Divi alternatives for your website? Look no further, I have got your back.
Divi is a popular theme and page builder for WordPress websites. It is extremely reliable, easy to use, and customizable. It offers you all the possible features you need to build your dream website. However, it also has a few drawbacks which make you look for an alternative.
So I have created a list of the top 9 Divi alternatives you can try to create your WordPress websites.
Let’s get started.
Divi Alternatives You Can Try in 2023
Here are the best nine alternatives of Divi you should check out.
Elementor is an ultimate alternative to Divi. Elementor is my top pick because it is one of the best website builder plugins you can find in the market. Compared to Divi, it is slightly better because it offers tons of features and responsive designs that help you create websites swiftly.
Elementor offers a range of free and premium ready-made templates that helps you get started without the requirement of any technical knowledge. Elementor Cloud is one of its newly launched hosting services that contains all the features of Elementor Pro. Elementor Cloud gives you better workflow and optimized performance.
- Comfortably operates with most of the WordPress themes
- Offers a live drag & drop editor
- 300+ free and customizable templates
- Integrates with 80+ crucial design apps
- MailChimp and WooCommerce integration
- Create limited websites with Elementor Cloud
- Average customer support
- Premium plans are pretty expensive
Pricing: Elementor has a free forever plan that comes with limited access to the features. For advanced features and additional access, the pricing plan starts at $49/year.
HostGator is pretty new to the website building business. But within a few years, it got the recognition that others are thriving for. It is also one of the best alternatives to Divi that is available at a pocket-friendly rate.
HostGator offers a point-and-click website editor that allows you to build and launch a professional-looking website within minutes. The website editor tool contains features such as blogs, payment gateways, shopping carts, etc. There’s no need for any web development experience required to create professional websites.
- Offers 100+ mobile-friendly templates
- Simple and beginner-friendly UI and UX
- Powerful point-and-click website editor
- Access to an extensive media library
- A free forever plan is included
- Affordable price plans
- Unlimited page limits with premium plans
- Not a good option for advanced websites
- Basic marketing tools
Pricing: HostGator’s pricing plan starts from $3.84/month.
3. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a reliable WordPress page builder plugin and a wildly popular alternative to Divi. The interface includes a live drag and drop editor, which lets you see the changes on the actual website while you are editing and customizing.
Beaver Builder offers you 30+ professional-looking templates which are also beginner-friendly. Just pick a template and replace it with your own images and content to create web pages faster than ever. It is also compatible with most WordPress themes.
- Offers ready-made and customizable templates
- WPML (WordPress Multilingual) Plugin integration for flexible site language translation
- Offers prominent White Label solution
- Compatible with Gutenberg and popular WordPress themes
- Auto page-saving feature for future use
- Premium plans provide unlimited page creation and website integration
- Beaver Builder’s plans are costlier than Divi’s
- The free plan has limited access to the features
Pricing: Beaver offers free and four premium plans starting from $99/year.
4. Oxygen Builder
Oxygen Builder is an advanced website building tool that is used by professional designers mostly. If you are into CSS and HTML, this platform is definitely for you. It is made as a sanctuary for web developers because the creators of the platform were sick of seeing page builders being made to adapt by beginners.
Oxygen Builder has a steep learning curve, but its customizability, flexibility, and advanced features make it an excellent option for coders. Pages built by Oxygen Builder have far more fast loading speed than Divi and Elementor.
- Offers powerful visual editing features and tools
- Flexible building elements with dynamic data
- Create custom visual website headers (including overlay and sticky headers)
- SEO-friendly and super responsive designs
- WooCommerce integration for the online store creation
- Access to a vast design library.
- Steep learning curve
- Not suited for beginners
Pricing: The pricing plan of Oxygen Builder starts from $129. A 60-day money-back guarantee is also included.
Brizy is an amazing website builder plugin that offers super responsive design tools. The simple and intuitive drag and drop editor helps you build professional-looking websites within a few minutes. It is a no-coding solution for beginners, which makes it easier to operate all the tools.
Brizy offers a global styling feature that allows you to change elements on different web pages all at once. This way you can change the designs of multiple pages without visiting them individually. The auto-save feature saves the changes every time. So if you ever need to restore, you can do it any time.
- Live drag & drop editor for easy website modification
- 100+ customizable templates
- Add innovative elements to your website for an aesthetic look
- Offers custom branding and White Label solution
- MailChimp and Zapier integration.l
- An affordable hosted cloud version
- No WooCommerce integration
- It doesn’t offer a theme-building option
Pricing: Brizy offers a free forever plan, and premium plans start at $49/year.
6. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is one of the fastest visual WordPress page builders you can find on the internet. It is also a beginner-friendly and affordable tool, making it a viable substitute for Divi. It offers a few advanced features that help you scale your business.
With Thrive Architect, create breathtaking landing pages on your website within minutes. This is all possible because of its flexible navigation and customization. The tool is also optimized for mobile devices, so you can customize your website from anywhere.
- 200+ ready-made templates for landing pages
- Front-end editor to customize landing pages
- Add various elements to make your landing pages more eye-catching
- Mobile friendly templates
- Lightweight and super responsive
- Integrates with Thrive plugins
- A/B testing is not included
- No third-party integration is available
Pricing: Thrive Architect offers a single plan which costs $99/quarterly or $299/year.
Let’s talk about a premium alternative to Divi, SeedProd. It offers a super intuitive custom landing page builder, which ensures you lightning-fast speed and customization. It offers a plethora of pre-made templates that you can use to create custom layouts. There is no coding required to use this platform.
SeedProd site loading speed allows you to rank higher in SEO rankings. And the intelligent design system saves you from doing repetitive work. It integrates with third-party plugins easily to make your workflow smooth.
- 200+ pre-made templates for design
- Compatible with most of the WordPress themes
- SEO-optimized and highly responsive
- WooCommerce integration available
- Third-party integration with software like MailChimp and ConvertKit
- Offers advanced spam protection features
- Can only add a few elements to landing pages
Pricing: SeedProd’s pricing plan starts from $39.50/year.
8. Themify Builder
Themify is a trending WordPress page builder. You can find this amazing plugin on the WordPress repository. This intuitive page builder comes with plenty of features that help you design responsive websites and landing pages.
Themify offers a front and back-end interface editor so you can give your website the touch you imagine. The live preview mode allows you to see your customization in real-time, so you don’t have to spend a lot of time viewing the page again and again.
- Offers you a vast library of pre-designed templates
- Fully SEO-friendly and multisite capabilities
- Compatible with WooCommerce, Slider Pro, and Mosaic
- Add powerful animation effects for an aesthetic look
- Supports shortcodes and HTML
- Can import or export between two devices
- Themes are not customizable
- Lesser functionalities than Divi
Pricing: Themify offers a free forever plan. And the premium version costs you $39.
GeneratePress is an open-source WordPress theme that mainly focuses on stability, speed, and accessibility. I am putting this so low because it doesn’t offer an inbuilt page-creating plugin. You have to integrate a third-party plugin in order to unlock website building resources.
Once you install the page builder plugin, you can build super responsive websites and landing pages. You can also unlock more advanced features with GeneratePress Premium, such as tons of customization controls, a block-based theme builder, and professionally designed starter websites.
- Open source and freemium tool
- Lightweight and super responsive
- Block-based theme builder
- Compatible with most of the WordPress plugins
- Offers Gutenberg integration
- Lightning fast page loading speed
- Unparalleled customer support
- No inbuilt website building features
- Steep learning curve
Pricing: GeneratePress has a free forever plan. The premium plan starts from $59/year.
Conclusion: Best Divi Alternatives (2023)
This is my curated list of Divi alternatives for you. Now, it is time to decide which one is the ultimate alternative for Divi. If you ask me, Elementor is my top pick as it offers a WordPress plugin and a cloud version that Elementor itself hosts. It includes all the Elementor Pro features and additionally, it offers an all-in-one solution for web hosting and page building.
Themify can also be a handy option to get started with. It is free to use and once you master the tool, you can upgrade to the premium plan at an affordable price. A freemium version is also a decent option as it only requires you to pay for add-ons. However, the list also has other good options as a substitute for Divi.
I hope you find a better alternative to Divi, which helps you build your dream WordPress website without much effort.
Start Getting New Knowledge and Experience, Together!
Sign Up for my weekly newsletter today and get free digital nomad + business tips, updates, and great travel stories from around the world. Newsletter launching soon