What is Chat GPT Stock & How To Buy It
Steps to invest in ChatGPT indirectly through other companies:
- Research and identify companies that are partnered with ChatGPT, such as Microsoft and NVIDIA.
- Conduct thorough research on these companies to understand their financial performance, growth prospects, and overall investment potential.
- Decide on the investment strategy, whether it’s short-term or long-term, and the amount of investment you are willing to make.
- Open a brokerage account with a reputable brokerage firm that offers trading of stocks listed on the stock exchanges where the partnered companies are listed, such as NASDAQ for Microsoft and NVIDIA.
- Fund your brokerage account with the desired amount of investment.
- Place an order to buy stocks of the partnered companies, such as Microsoft or NVIDIA, using the ticker symbols (e.g., MSFT for Microsoft, NVDA for NVIDIA) and the number of shares you want to purchase.
- Monitor your investment regularly and stay updated with the latest news and developments related to the partnered companies and ChatGPT.
- Consider consulting with a financial advisor for personalized investment advice and guidance.
Note: Investing in stocks involves risks, and it’s important to carefully consider your financial situation and investment goals before making any investment decisions. It’s recommended to do thorough research and seek professional advice if needed.
Can You Really Invest in ChatGPT Stock?
ChatGPT, the revolutionary AI chatbot, has been making waves in the tech industry with its astounding success and projected revenue of $1 billion by 2024.
It’s no wonder that many people are interested in investing in ChatGPT stock. However, the truth is that ChatGPT is not a publicly traded company, and therefore, you cannot directly buy its stock.
But fear not! There are still ways to invest in ChatGPT indirectly, and we will explore them in this article in a fun and witty way that will keep you engaged. So, let’s dive in!
What’s the Deal with ChatGPT Stock?
You might be eager to get your hands on some ChatGPT stock, but unfortunately, you won’t find it on any stock exchange.
ChatGPT is still a private organization, and it has not gone public yet, which means it doesn’t have shares that are available for public trading. As of now, there is no official ChatGPT stock that you can buy or sell.
What is Chat GPT Stock’s name?
As mentioned above, Chat GPT has no stock name, as it’s not publicly traded.
However, users can get exposure to Chat GPT by investing in Microsoft stock (Nasdaq: MSFT). Investing in Microsoft is the most direct way to gain exposure to Chat GPT.
ChatGPT Stock Price Currently?
Since ChatGPT is not publicly traded, there is no available stock price for the AI chatbot. As a private company, ChatGPT’s stock price is not publicly disclosed or available for trading on stock exchanges.
This is because private companies, unlike publicly traded companies, do not have shares that are available for purchase by the general public. As a result, potential investors cannot buy or sell ChatGPT stock on any stock market.
Future of Chat GPT Stock
ChatGPT Might Go Public in 2023
According to Kelvin Ong, a financial writer from IG Group, there’s a possibility that ChatGPT might go public this year.
This would be an incredible opportunity for investors to own a piece of one of the most innovative companies in the world. However, there haven’t been any official talks yet about an initial public offering, so we’ll have to wait and see if this comes to fruition.
Private Tender Sale of Shares
Earlier this year, OpenAI was in talks with venture capital firms Thrive Capital and Founder Fund for a private tender sale of shares. Through this sale, investors would purchase shares from existing shareholders like employees.
This could raise up to US$300 million, which would make the company value US$29 billion, almost double its value in 2021, according to Kelvin Ong.
Projected Revenue for OpenAI
In December 2022, Reuters reported that OpenAI is expected to have US$200 million in revenue in 2023 and US$1 billion in revenue in 2024. This is impressive growth for the company, and it shows that it’s not just a one-hit wonder with Chat GPT.
OpenAI is expanding into new areas and creating groundbreaking technologies that are sure to have a significant impact on the world.
Microsoft’s Multi-Year Investment
In January, Microsoft announced a massive US$10 billion multi-year investment in OpenAI. This investment shows that even big players in the tech industry see the potential of this company.
With this influx of capital, OpenAI can continue to innovate and develop cutting-edge technology that will shape the future.
Is ChatGPT Publicly Traded? No, But Here’s How You Can Invest
If you’re reading this blog post, chances are you’re curious about investing in ChatGPT stock.
Unfortunately, at the time of writing, ChatGPT is not publicly traded. The company is still private, and therefore, it generates private funding from leading investors.
But don’t worry, we’ll break down everything you need to know about ChatGPT and how you can invest in it indirectly.
ChatGPT is a private organization that was created by OpenAI, which is also not publicly traded. According to reports, there have not been any talks about an initial public offering (IPO) yet.
However, there is a possibility that ChatGPT might go public in the future, so keep an eye out for any updates.
While investing in ChatGPT stock is not possible at the moment, there are other ways to get exposure to the company. One way is by investing in Microsoft, as they have obtained a massive part of ChatGPT.
In January, Microsoft announced a multi-year investment of $10 billion in OpenAI, ChatGPT’s creator. This means that Microsoft has a stake in ChatGPT, and investing in Microsoft could be an indirect way of investing in ChatGPT.
Another way to invest indirectly in ChatGPT is by investing in NVIDIA. NVIDIA is a company that produces graphics processing units (GPUs) for gaming and professional markets. They utilize artificial intelligence (AI) for various purposes, including training their GPUs.
ChatGPT, like NVIDIA, is also a large language model that uses AI for natural language processing (NLP). Therefore, investing in NVIDIA could also be another indirect way to invest in ChatGPT.
Other Generative AI Stocks to Watch as ChatGPT Soars
Here are some other Generative AI stocks to watch as ChatGPT Soars:
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT): Microsoft has made multiple investments in OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT, with its latest investment rumored to be worth around $10 billion. Microsoft has also integrated Bing AI chatbot with Windows 11, which is expected to enhance Bing’s capabilities and make it a strong player in the search engine market.
- Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG): Alphabet, the parent company of Google, has introduced its own AI chatbot known as Bard AI, which is a rival to ChatGPT and Bing. Google currently holds around 84% of the search engine market, but faces competition from Microsoft’s integration with OpenAI.
- NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA): NVIDIA, a leading company in graphics processing unit technology, is often utilized for AI purposes, including training large language models like ChatGPT. NVIDIA’s GPUs are used in various applications such as automotive electronics, AI, gaming, and mobile devices, and the company also supports AI systems used in supercomputers.
- Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN): Amazon’s cloud-computing platform Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides various AI services, including machine learning and generative AI applications. AWS has also expanded its collaboration with AI company Hugging Face, which is expected to drive the development of generative AI applications.
- Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO): Cisco Systems is a pioneer in IT and communications networks and offers a wide range of computing solutions for enterprises, including cybersecurity and machine learning solutions. The company has strong relationships with Google Cloud, Azure, and AWS.
- IBM (NYSE: IBM): IBM has one of the largest AI research programs in the world and offers a wide range of AI solutions for various industries. IBM’s AI research team is working on creating generative AI tools for applications such as chatbots and antimicrobial drugs.
- Intel (NASDAQ: INTC): Intel, the largest semiconductor chip manufacturer in the world, is building generative AI tools to improve people’s lives and make technologies more natural and beneficial. Intel’s ARLA open-source urban driving project also utilizes generative AI for the development of driving tools.
- Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU): Micron Technology, a leader in the semiconductor industry, produces memory and flash memory products. As semiconductors are crucial for Generative AI technology, Micron’s position as the only US DRAM and NAND flash manufacturer is significant for the US Artificial technology sector.
Note: This information is not intended as financial advice. It’s important to do your own research and consult with a qualified financial professional before making any investment decisions.