Today, we’re going to explore some of the most valuable Influencer Marketing statistics for 2023.
Let’s get started.
Key Influencer Marketing Statistics 2023 – MY Choice
- 70% of consumers have been influenced by an influencer. (Mediakix)
- 92% of consumers trust influencer recommendations. (Businesswire)
- Influencer marketing ROI is 11x more than that of traditional forms of marketing. (Hubspot)
- 38% of influencers artificially increase their followers (Influencer Marketing Hub)
- 62% of marketers are planning on increasing their influencer marketing budget this year. (Influencer Marketing Hub)
General Influencer Marketing Statistics 2023
- The influencer marketing industry is forecasted to reach $16.4 billion in 2022.
- In 2022, brand ambassadorships will rule the influencer marketing industry.
- There are five different categories of influencers.
- A new generation of influencers is emerging.
- 140 million people self-identify as content creators by 2022.
- 86% of women consult social media for advice on purchases.
- 58.4% of influencers chose to be influencers to get income.
- PayPal is the most widely used method for paying influencers.
- 49% of influencers are paid at a flat rate.
- There will be more collaborations between influencers in the coming years.
- Influencers in the US, followed by those in Canada, the UK, and Australia, are the ones who land the most deals.
- Influencer engagement declined in 2021.
- Finding the right influencers for your brand is generally easy.
Influencer Marketing Campaigns Statistics 2023
- In 2022, cross-channel influencer campaigns will become more popular.
- The new benchmark for influencer campaigns will be equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- Brands use the same influencers in their campaigns 56% of the time.
- Determining the Return on Investment of influencer campaigns is Still Difficult for Businesses.
- 42.3% of brands judge the effectiveness of influencer marketing campaigns based on sales and conversions.
- Brands that run influencer marketing campaigns generate $5.78 for each dollar invested.
- There will be an increase in the use of AR technology by brands in influencer campaigns.
- 2/3 of business owners believe influencer marketing campaigns bring in high-quality customers.
- Although monthly campaigns are almost as common, quarterly campaigns are now the most popular.
- Micro-influencers can reduce a campaign’s advertising cost per action while increasing a brand’s reach.
- 71% of influencer marketing campaigns are managed in-house.
- Most businesses don’t worry too much about brand safety in influencer campaigns.
Influencer Marketing Fraud Statistics 2023
- 38% of influencers artificially increase their followers.
- 50% of brands have trouble spotting fake followers and unauthentic engagement.
- 38% of organizations have fallen victim to influencer scams.
- Over the past few years, Instagram influencer fraud has decreased.
Influencer Marketing for Business Statistics 2023
- Live shopping will be a significant part of social commerce.
- Social Commerce is forecasted to generate $958 billion in sales by 2022.
- As ad-blocker usage rises, influencers will become more critical in 2022.
- 54.1% of brands engaged in influencer marketing are eCommerce brands.
- Most brands spend less than $50,000 on influencer marketing.
- 57% of businesses in the fashion and beauty industries use influencer marketing.
LinkedIn Influencer Marketing Statistics 2023
- 25% of the 740 million LinkedIn users are senior-level influencers.
57% of those senior-level influencers are men, and 43% are women. Additionally, the platform lists more than 55 million businesses. After Facebook, it’s the second-most used B2B marketing platform. It’s where professionals produce and exchange content, even though many individuals mistakenly believe it to be a massive database of resumes and a job market. Several B2B companies use B2B influencers for advertising on LinkedIn.
Statistics on Facebook Influencer Marketing 2023
- Facebook is one of the most prominent social media platforms.
The platform has 2.89 billion monthly users worldwide, influencing 52% of purchasing decisions. Other social media platforms are overtaking Facebook, but it’s holding its own, particularly now that it owns Instagram and WhatsApp.
To increase your Facebook reach, you must remain active and interact with influencers. Unexpectedly, Facebook experienced a surge in popularity as a medium for influencer marketing last year, with 50% of firms collaborating with Facebook influencers.
Facebook remains widespread among older audiences, although it doesn’t have as many well-known influencers as its more visually appealing competitors. Brands should focus their influencer marketing plans on older Millennials, Generation X, and Baby Boomers this year.
- Video ads are the best-performing ad formats on Facebook.
Statistics on Instagram Influencer Marketing 2023
- 83% of Instagram users use it to discover new services and products.
- Instagram has grown to be the most effective medium for influencer marketing.
- 69% of marketers spend most of their influencer marketing expenditure on Instagram.
Despite having a variety of social media sites to pick from, many marketers have decided to stick with Instagram because it is the most secure alternative. In the subsequent years, this might, however, change. Younger generations are strongly influenced by new platforms like TikTok, where an increasing number of influencers focus their efforts.
TikTok was barely noticeable on the influencer marketing radar in 2020, but it succeeded in overtaking Instagram last year. Therefore, over the following few years, marketers aiming to reach younger audiences should begin moving their advertising to TikTok.
Statistics for YouTube Influencer Marketing 2023
- While Facebook still reigns supreme, YouTube is nipping at its heels.
- There’s more engagement on larger YouTube channels than on smaller ones.
- 67% of males prefer to watch YouTube influencers.
- YouTube is making Influencers millionaires.
- Teenage YouTube subscribers claim to relate more with YouTube creators than mainstream celebrities.
Generation Z is much less influenced by television compared to the prior generation. As a result, kids these days are much less interested in conventional celebrities. The internet has been a part of today’s generation’s upbringing, and it is where they discover their own stars.
Four of ten millennial subscribers claim their favorite creators are more in tune with them than their friends. That demonstrates the significant influence YouTube producers have on the younger generations. Top YouTubers’ videos perform better than videos featuring celebrities. Google claims that YouTube producers get a 3x increase in views as celebrities, a 2x increase in activities, and a 12x increase in comments.
It also turns out that YouTube fans take the advice of their favorite creators seriously when making purchase decisions. Six out of ten YouTube fans would follow recommendations from their favorite creator over those from their preferred movie or TV star.
Statistics on TikTok Influencer Marketing 2023
- The most popular brand on TikTok in 2021 was FashionNova.
- TikTok has swept up Generation Z like a hurricane.
- TikTok engagement is higher than on other social networks, especially for influential users.
- TikTok has established a $1 billion Creator Fund to support influencers.
- 39% have purchased products because on TikTok
Grow Your Business With Influencer Marketing
We hope these influencer marketing statistics can help you stay on top as the year unfolds. Overall, influencer marketing effectively reaches out to potential customers and creates a connection with them.
To be successful, it’s vital to consider the following: Who is your target audience? What type of content will they engage with? And which influencer marketing platform should you use to connect with influencers or brands?
- AspireIQ is the best AI-powered influencer marketing platform with over 6 million influencers’ databases. This platform uses machine-learning calculations to match you with influencers with the perfect audience for your brand.
- Upfluence is the influencer marketing system for small-to-medium-sized businesses looking to scale up operations. This tool allows you to send bulk messages to influencers you’re interested in working with, as well as track the progress of all your campaigns in one place.
- Traackr is the best relationship management tool for medium-to-large-sized businesses looking to build long-lasting relationships with influencers. You can use this platform to track influencer content in real-time with the social listening tool and the network visualization map to see connections between influencers and other people.
Enjoyed this article? Then you’ll also love reading about Social Media Marketing Statistics.