Key Multicarrier Parcel Management Solutions Statistics 2023 – MY Choice
- The global multicarrier parcel management market was valued at $1.84 billion in 2019.
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.7% from 2020 to 2027.
- 63% of retailers currently use multiple carriers for shipping.
- 45% of consumers expect to see shipping options from multiple carriers at checkout.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions can save up to 20% on shipping costs.
- The average time to onboard a new carrier with a multicarrier parcel management solution is 2-4 weeks.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions can reduce manual labor by up to 50%.
- 95% of retailers using multicarrier parcel management solutions reported improved customer satisfaction.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions can provide real-time tracking and delivery updates for up to 99% of shipments.
- The most commonly integrated carriers with multicarrier parcel management solutions are USPS, FedEx, and UPS.
Multicarrier Parcel Management Solutions Statistics
|Total number of Multicarrier Parcel Management Solutions Statistics||27|
|Shipping expenses eligible for refund due to carriers’ failure to meet obligations||Up to 5%|
|Forecasted growth of the Global Multicarrier Parcel Management Solutions Market in 2023||Significant change from the previous year|
|Industry Insights, Estimated Yield, Recent Developments and Forecast to 2026 with Leading Regions and Countries Data||Available|
|Savings achievable||Up to 25%|
|Improvement in processing of large shipments||50%|
|Zero service level interruption to current customers for Master Lock shipments||Delivered|
|Forecasted global parcel volume by 2026||Likely to more than double to 220 262 billion parcels shipped annually|
|Reduced overall parcel shipping costs by 14% by leveraging Enveyo Insights analytics & reporting solution||Achieved|
|Parcel delivery cost reduction by up to 8% using nShift Delivery Management||Possible|
|Percentage of retailers worldwide planning to offer sameday delivery by 2025||99%|
|Retailers offering same day delivery currently||35%|
|Retailers planning to offer same day delivery within two years||65%|
|Consumer demand for staying informed throughout the delivery process||93%|
|Percentage of customers who wouldn’t buy from the company again if delivery visibility is not provided||More than 40%|
|Importance of multi utilization due to announced carrier GRI averaging 4.9 percent||More important than ever for shippers|
|Predicted increase in retail sales during the holidays compared to 2017||Up to 4.8%|
|Global Parcel Spend increase over the last 3 years||48%|
|Increase in average daily volume for UPS in the first quarter of this year||12.8%|
|Surge in average daily volume for the business-to-consumer segment for UPS||77.6%|
|Predicted rise in online sales this year for UPS||12.7%|
|Expected arrival of growth milestone for e-commerce||2023|
|Expected percentage of growth to come from e-commerce||86%|
|Increase in the number of unique digital shoppers according to a Global Shopping Index report published by Salesforce||40% year over year|
|Percentage of shoppers buying from more online retailers today than they did a year ago||70%|
|Revenue growth for OnTrac, a Western regional parcel carrier, last year||34.6%|
|Percentage of OnTrac’s deliveries to residential addresses||86%|
|Projected annual online growth for OnTrac||15% to 16%|
- Over 60% of e-commerce businesses use a multicarrier parcel management solution to streamline their shipping process.
- The global market for multicarrier parcel management solutions is expected to reach $3.96 billion by 2025.
- In 2020, the average number of packages shipped per day using a multicarrier parcel management solution was 500.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions allow businesses to easily compare shipping rates and delivery times across multiple carriers.
- These solutions can help reduce shipping costs and improve delivery times, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions can integrate with e-commerce platforms, warehouse management systems, and other software to provide a complete shipping solution.
- Reduced shipping costs by comparing rates across multiple carriers
- Improved delivery times and increased customer satisfaction
- Increased efficiency through automation of shipping processes
- Improved visibility into the shipping process with real-time tracking information
- The use of multicarrier parcel management solutions is increasing as e-commerce continues to grow.
- More businesses are turning to cloud-based solutions for their shipping needs.
- The use of artificial intelligence and machine learning is becoming more prevalent in the parcel management industry.
- Small and medium-sized businesses can benefit greatly from implementing a multicarrier parcel management solution.
- Large enterprises can also benefit from the increased efficiency and cost savings provided by these solutions.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions are becoming a standard for businesses that ship large volumes of packages.
- The global market for multicarrier parcel management solutions is highly competitive, with numerous players offering a variety of solutions.
- North America is currently the largest market for these solutions, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- The market is expected to continue to grow as e-commerce continues to expand.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions are used by businesses of all sizes and industries.
- These solutions are particularly popular among e-commerce businesses, as they can help streamline the shipping process.
- Multicarrier parcel management solutions can integrate with a variety of software, including e-commerce platforms, warehouse management systems, and transportation management systems.
- These solutions often include real-time tracking information and reporting capabilities.
- The continued growth of e-commerce presents a significant opportunity for the multicarrier parcel management industry.
- The integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning into these solutions presents an opportunity for increased efficiency and cost savings.
- The highly competitive nature of the industry can make it difficult for new players to enter the market.
- The integration of these solutions with existing software can be complex and time-consuming.
Q: What is a multicarrier parcel management solution? A: A multicarrier parcel management solution is a software platform that allows businesses to easily compare shipping rates and delivery times across multiple carriers.
Q: How can a multicarrier parcel management solution benefit my business? A: Multicarrier parcel management solutions can help reduce shipping costs, improve delivery times, and provide increased visibility into the shipping process.
Q: What industries can benefit from a multicarrier parcel management solution? A: Multicarrier parcel management solutions can be used by businesses of all sizes and industries, but are particularly popular among e-commerce businesses.
Q: What are some trends in the multicarrier parcel management industry? A: The use of cloud-based solutions, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are becoming more prevalent in the industry.