Today, we’re rounding up the best statistics for 2023 your business must know.
Let’s get started.
Key Product and Machine Design Statistics 2023 – MY Choice
- Employment of industrial designers is projected to grow 6 percent from 2020 to 2030, about as fast as the average for all occupations.
- 8.1% of all Mechanical Design Engineers are women, while91.9%aremen.
- The most common ethnicity of Mechanical Design Engineers is White (71.4%), followed by Asian (15.4%) and Hispanic or Latino (7.5%).
- In 2021, women earned 100% of what men earned.
- The top 10% of highest paid Mechanical Design Engineers earn as much as $97,000 or more.
Product and Machine Design Latest Statistics
- Among Mechanical Design Engineers, 8.1% of them are women compared to 91.9% which are men.
- Title Male Female Domestic Engineer 11% 89% Mechanical Design Engineer 92% 8% Machine Tool Designer 99% 1% Refrigeration Engineer 99% 1% Senior Electronics Design Engineer 99% 1%.
- The most common ethnicity among Mechanical Design Engineers is White, which makes up 71.4% of all Mechanical Design Engineers.
- Comparatively, there are 15.4% of the Asian ethnicity and 7.5% of the Hispanic or Latino ethnicity.
- White, 71.4% Asian, 15.4% Hispanic or Latino, 7.5% Black or African American, 3.1% Unknown, 2.4% American Indian and Alaska Native, 0.2% Mechanical Design Engineer Race Percentages.
- Using the Census Bureau data, we found out how the percentage of each ethnic category trended between 2010 2019 among Mechanical Design Engineers.
- Interestingly enough, the average age of Mechanical Design Engineers is 40+ years old, which represents 53% of the population.
- 40+ years Mechanical Design Engineer Years Percentages.
- 73% of Mechanical Design Engineers earn that degree.
- A close second is Associate Degree with 12% and rounding it off is Master’s Degree with 12%.
- Masters, 12% Diploma, 1% Other Degrees, 2% Mechanical Design Engineer Degree Percentages Mechanical Design Engineer Wage Gap By Education.
- < 50 employees 50 100 employees 100 500 employees 500 1,000 employees 1,000 10,000 employees > 10,000 Company Size Percentages Employees with the Mechanical Design Engineer job title have their preferences when it comes to working for a company.
- By looking over 11,410 Mechanical Design Engineers resumes, we figured out that the average Mechanical Design Engineer enjoys staying at their job for 1 2 years for a percentage of 34%.
- The most common foreign language among Mechanical Design Engineers is Spanish at 24.9%.
- The secondmost popular foreign language spoken is Chinese at 10.8% and Mandarin is the third most popular at 9.6%.
- Spanish, 24.9% Chinese, 10.8% Mandarin, 9.6% Carrier, 7.4% German, 7.2%.
- Lecture to Japanese Management, Deming Electronic Network Web Site, 1950 (from a Japanese transcript of a lecture by Deming to “80% of Japanese top management” given at the Hotel de Yama at Mr. Hakone in August 1950).
- According to the United States Department of Labor, themean salary for a mechanical engineer is $89,800, with the top ten percent earning close to $131,350.
- The student must receive a passing grade of at least 80 percent to be successful.