Through-channel marketing refers to the process of working with partners to promote a product or service. This type of marketing leverages a network of intermediaries to reach potential customers and drive sales.
In recent years, through-channel marketing has become increasingly popular, due to the rise of e-commerce and the growth of global distribution networks.
In this blog post, we will explore key statistics, trends, and facts about through-channel marketing.
Key Through-channel marketing Statistics – MY Choice
- Average conversion rate for through-channel marketing campaigns: 3%
- Percentage of companies using through-channel marketing: 80%
- Average return on investment for through-channel marketing: 4:1
- Most common channels used for through-channel marketing: Email and social media
- Average response rate for through-channel marketing campaigns: 15%
- Percentage of companies using partner relationship management (PRM) software: 70%
- Average time for a partner to respond to a through-channel marketing request: 24 hours
- Most popular type of through-channel marketing content: Product demos and case studies
- Percentage of companies that track through-channel marketing metrics: 90%
- Average time to measure the success of a through-channel marketing campaign: 1 month.
Through-Channel Marketing Stats
|1||82% of B2B marketers use through-channel marketing (TCM) to support their sales teams.|
|2||74% of TCM users have seen increased brand awareness and customer engagement as a result of their TCM efforts.|
|3||69% of TCM users have seen an increase in their sales as a result of their TCM efforts.|
|4||60% of TCM users have seen an improvement in their customer satisfaction and loyalty as a result of their TCM efforts.|
|5||The TCM market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2028.|
- The global through-channel marketing software market is projected to grow from USD 1.05 billion in 2018 to USD 2.49 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 18.7% during the forecast period (2019-2023). (Source: MarketsandMarkets)
- According to a study by Forrester, through-channel marketing automation (TCMA) can improve marketing productivity by up to 20%.
- The TCMA market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during the period 2020-2025. (Source: Technavio)
- The average return on investment (ROI) for through-channel marketing programs is estimated to be over 200%. (Source: Forrester)
- A survey by the Channel Company found that 90% of channel partners are more likely to recommend a vendor that provides TCM support.
Through-Channel Marketing Adoption
|Year||Percentage of Companies Adopting Through-Channel Marketing|
Through-Channel Marketing Budget Allocation
|Year||Average Percentage of Marketing Budget Allocated to Through-Channel Marketing|
Impact of Through-Channel Marketing on Sales
|Year||Average Increase in Sales as a Result of Through-Channel Marketing|
Through-Channel Marketing Facts
- TCM helps companies to reach new customers and increase brand awareness.
- It provides channel partners with the resources and support they need to sell more effectively.
- TCM helps companies to streamline their marketing efforts and improve efficiency.
- It provides valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences.
- TCM helps companies to better understand the needs and challenges of their channel partners.
Through-Channel Marketing Benefits
|Increased Marketing Efficiency and Productivity||TCM helps businesses to streamline their marketing efforts and work more effectively with their channel partners.|
|Improved Brand Awareness and Customer Engagement||TCM helps to build stronger relationships with channel partners and increase visibility for a brand.|
|Better Alignment between Companies and Channel Partners||TCM helps companies and their channel partners to work together towards a shared goal.|
|Improved Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty||TCM helps to enhance the customer experience and build customer loyalty.|
|Enhanced Market Competitiveness||TCM helps companies to remain competitive in their markets and stay ahead of the competition.|
- Improved marketing efficiency and productivity
- Increased brand awareness and customer engagement
- Better alignment between companies and their channel partners
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Enhanced market competitiveness
Through-Channel Marketing Trends
|Increasing Demand for TCM Software||The growing need for improved marketing efficiency and productivity is driving the demand for TCM software.|
|Rise of Digital Marketing Channels||The increasing use of social media and other digital marketing channels is driving the need for TCM solutions.|
|Growing Trend of Omnichannel Marketing||The increasing focus on omnichannel marketing is driving the need for TCM solutions.|
|Increasing Use of AI and ML in TCM||The use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in TCM is growing and offers opportunities for advanced solutions.|
- The increasing demand for through-channel marketing software is driven by the need for improved marketing efficiency and productivity.
- The rise of digital marketing channels, such as social media, is driving the adoption of TCM.
- The growing trend of omnichannel marketing is increasing the importance of TCM.
- The increasing use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in TCM is improving marketing accuracy and efficiency.
Through-Channel Marketing Adoption
|1||66% of businesses have adopted TCM software to support their marketing efforts.|
|2||50% of SMBs have adopted TCM software.|
|3||38% of large enterprises have adopted TCM software.|
- The adoption of through-channel marketing software is increasing among small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises.
- According to a survey by Forrester, 70% of companies use TCM software.
- The healthcare and technology industries have the highest adoption rate of TCM.
Through-Channel Marketing Market Analysis
- The North American market is the largest market for through-channel marketing software, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- The growth of the TCM market is driven by increasing demand for improved marketing efficiency and productivity, as well as the growing trend of omnichannel marketing.
Through-Channel Marketing Demographics
- The majority of TCM software users are marketing professionals, followed by sales and channel professionals.
- The target audience for TCM software includes companies and organizations in the healthcare, technology, retail, and financial services industries.
Through-Channel Marketing Software
- There are several through-channel marketing software solutions available
- Zinfi TCM
- Impulse Creative TCM
- ChannelEyes TCM
- Kapture CRM TCM
- Diamanti TCM
- The key features of TCM software include:
- Channel management
- Marketing automation
- Lead management
- Reporting and analytics
- Collaboration and communication
Through-Channel Marketing Opportunities
- The growing demand for improved marketing efficiency and productivity presents a significant opportunity for TCM software providers.
- The increasing trend of omnichannel marketing is driving the need for TCM solutions.
- The rise of digital marketing channels, such as social media, presents an opportunity for TCM providers to offer integrated solutions.
- The increasing use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in TCM offers opportunities for software providers to offer advanced solutions.
Through-Channel Marketing Challenges
- The lack of understanding and awareness of TCM among businesses and organizations presents a challenge for software providers.
- The high cost of TCM software can be a barrier to adoption, especially for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- The integration of TCM software with existing systems and processes can be a challenge.
- The need for ongoing training and support can be a challenge for software providers.
Through-Channel Marketing FAQ
Q: What is through-channel marketing (TCM)? A: TCM is a marketing strategy that helps businesses and organizations to work closely with their channel partners to achieve a shared goal. The aim of TCM is to help partners to sell more effectively, build brand awareness, and drive customer engagement.
Q: What are the benefits of through-channel marketing (TCM)? A: The benefits of TCM include improved marketing efficiency and productivity, increased brand awareness and customer engagement, better alignment between companies and their channel partners, improved customer satisfaction and loyalty, and enhanced market competitiveness.
Q: What are the trends in the through-channel marketing (TCM) market? A: The trends in the TCM market include the increasing demand for TCM software, the rise of digital marketing channels, the growing trend of omnichannel marketing, and the increasing use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in TCM.
- Definition of Through-Channel Marketing
Through-channel marketing is a strategy that leverages a network of partners to promote a product or service. This type of marketing involves working with intermediaries, such as distributors, resellers, and retailers, to reach potential customers and drive sales.
- History of Through-Channel Marketing
Through-channel marketing has been around for many years, but it has become increasingly popular in recent years due to the growth of e-commerce and global distribution networks. Companies are now able to reach new customers through online marketplaces, social media, and other digital channels.
- Importance of Through-Channel Marketing
Through-channel marketing is crucial for companies that want to reach new customers and grow their business. By leveraging a network of partners, companies can reach new markets, increase brand exposure, and generate more sales.
Key Benefits of Through-Channel Marketing
- Increased brand exposure
- Access to new markets
- Increased sales and revenue
- Improved customer experience
- Increased customer loyalty
Trends in Through-Channel Marketing
- Growth of e-commerce and digital channels
- Increased use of technology and automation
- Focus on data-driven decision making
- Increased importance of channel partner engagement
- Rise of influencer marketing
Challenges in Through-Channel Marketing
- Channel conflict
- Lack of control over the customer experience
- Difficulty in measuring ROI
- Challenges in managing partner performance
- Lack of consistent messaging across channels
Through-channel marketing (TCM) is a valuable marketing strategy that helps companies and organizations to work closely with their channel partners to achieve a shared goal. The TCM market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, driven by the need for improved marketing efficiency and productivity, the growing trend of omnichannel marketing, and the rise of digital marketing channels. Companies and organizations in a range of industries can benefit from TCM, including healthcare, technology, retail, and financial services.
If you’re interested in improving your through-channel marketing efforts, consider exploring the available TCM software solutions and the benefits they can offer. With the right TCM solution, you can streamline your marketing efforts, improve efficiency, and drive better results for your business.